We are looking for high school students across the US to participate in a 2-hour virtual commercial real estate program.
REal Stories aims to introduce high school students to urban development and career paths in real estate. The mission is to inspire and empower students as they learn from successful women in the industry from culturally diverse backgrounds.
What You Will Learn:
- This program includes a self-assessment, neighborhood ideation activity, evaluation, and stories about real life real estate careers.
- Resources will be provided for each participant which will include an overview of urban development, job descriptions, career paths and a list of active scholarships and grants..
- High School Juniors will also learn about the 2022 REEX Jumpstart Summer program! The 2-week residential program represents one of the largest national early-stage pipeline efforts for high school students of color in the CRE industry. Participants will gain exposure to career opportunities in commercial real estate and access to participating Universities. Apply now at www.reexprograms.org. Deadline: May 1st!
Hear filmed interviews from:
- MaryAnne Gilmartin, CEO of MAG Partners
- Robin Ziegler, COO of Cedar Realty Trust
- Anisha Pednekar, Investment Analyst of Merit Hill Capital
- Marina Trejo, Principle Group
- Hannah Ritchey, Block Renovation
- Anacelle Bautista, International Finance Corporation
- Preet Aneja, Columbia University MS Real Estate Development
- Katelyn Tufariello, Ackman-Ziff Real Estate Group
REal Stories is developed by the ULI Women Leaders’ Initiative New York with a grant provided by Hines.
Don’t keep this to workshop to yourself.
Know a high school friend, colleague or members of a school organization that could benefit from this valuable information? Share this and invite others to register. Parents and educators are also encouraged to attend.
To register now, please click here or use the link below: